The Science of Selling has moved away from brick and mortar to virtual selling.
Nungu Business School provides you with the skills, tools, and the motivation to recruit, manage and train today’s sales force.
This 1-day virtual seminar for Sales managers and Salesmen attracts a minimum registration fee of N15,000.
Selling and overcoming objections can be tricky enough to maneuver in person. So, how do you convince prospects and manage objections in a virtual environment?
Join us on Saturday, July 11th, 2020, from 3:00-5:00PM WAT to learn how to reduce resistance through questioning and patience to overcome objections and identify techniques for discussing pricing.
Time to Complete
Nungu Business School is set to educate the African work force and leaders who make a difference in the world. Achieving this mission requires an environment that is accessible, affordable, and ethical and one that looks at converting our weakness to strength.
Our Vision: Trailblazing research. Pioneering teaching methods. Impactful business cases. When you contribute to the NUNGU vision, you support functional educational experiences and thought leadership for Africans to the benefit of Africa and the advancement of the people.
- Campus: Online Nungu Business School
- Duration: 1 day programme
- Intakes: June and September, 2020
- Fees in USD: $45
- Fees in Naira: N14,999
- Class size: Space is limited, so register today!
Workshop Takeaways will include:
- Methods to virtually recruit sales reps and build value.
- How to manage the Sales Rep virtually.
- Tools and resources for virtual meetings and reporting.
- Examples of how patience directly correlates to top sales performance.
- Ways to offer creative payment options that will increase your results in today’s challenging environment.
- Sales Representatives
- Sales Managers
- Regional Sales Managers
- Account Managers
- National Sales managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Technical Sales managers
- Business Development Executives
- Customer Service Managers
- Telemarketing Executives
- PPT and PDF
Space is limited for participants to ensure each person gains value for their specific situation, so save your seat today.
To reserve your seat:
Call: +234 906 888 8978
My Name is Jubril Salaudeen Abdullah, I am a Salesman
I hold a first degree in Accounting, audit and control, MBA from LAUTECH, and MSc in Finance from the University of Gloucestershire, PhD in Finance from the International University in Malaysia.
I am a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing London, Fellow Institute of Professional Sales in London. I have been an active Sales Educator in the last 15 years.
I started selling at the age of sixteen (16).
I have sold a couple of stuffs:
- ECOWAS Yellow page
- Life Assurance Policy for Great Nigeria Insurance company
- Kessingsheen Cosmetics ( K.M International)
- Cowbell Milk for Wonder food Nigeria Limited ( Promasidor)
- Rotella and other range of Lubricants for National Oil Plc ( GSMO and Quatro )
- Sold cigarettes
- Dippers and sanitary wears for P & G
- Sold Exide Motor Batteries
- Telecommunication service
- Sold second hand furniture
- Sold Entertainment Product for Nu Metro Home Entertainment
- Sold terminals, Printers and ATM
- Sold print security to Government, Banks and SME
- Sold vending machine services to cooperates and Institutions of Learning
- Sold Research services
- Sold E-payment to Banks and over 65,000 merchants
- Sold consultancy
I have been involved in active selling for 30 years, I have participated in 109 products introduction in Nigeria. Supervising 236 field sales force across Nigeria. I have sold BTB as well as BTC and I am a faculty at the Nungu Business School. I have sold in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Egypt, UK and India.
Ready to make Payment and Reserve a seat?
Fill the form below to register with your details, make payment and reserve a seat for yourself in the class. Limited spaces available.
Enroll below for the Course